Monday, May 21, 2012

Story Story...

Once upon a time, there was this dude. He was cool as fuck. He was steadily escaping or looking for new ways to. He tried every portal he could access and sunk into every vortex he could perceive...





Space Jam ±0...






That's not a story. I'm not a good story teller. Fucking Not!. Bottomline is that I've been fucking sober (dulling) for about two months now (fifty-four days is about two months right?). Now I know there are some trippy events that I will never remember. Some things choose to happen (or always happen) when your memory storage capacity is most vunerable. By the way, if there's low memory, is there high memory? These days I write less and generally do less of everything (except movies). I read less, I sleep less. Only one reasonable explanation, time is faster (or I'm so 'dulling', things within are slow). But the good-news-my-arse is that I can remember everything that happens. Why I be writing this shit be the fact that I wrote a whole days' event early this year and forgot totally about it. And the strangest and daring things happen when your high memory will soon be very no memory. I wrote it with high memory and forgot it happen or that I wrote it. Shit don hit the fan right.






Space Jam...






I left home cos Cos, my phone had crashed and I can't breath without mobile internet. I was at the suite celebrating a friend's departure to train in the Military the previous night. We were not drinking. Not! So I decided to transfer all the ebooks from his tablet cos Cos, I had high memory on my phone...






Space Jam 2...






So time was speeding (and I wasn't 'dulling'). I came across a write up on my system. After reading through, I realised that if I hadn't typed it, it would have been lost in very no memory forever. The shit ended in the words after...






Space Jam 3...







"An I was getting comfy for spartacus 3 vengeance I bought earlier before thinking that this post may be forgotten if not keyboarded now. I will stroll to get some credits at the end of this sentence..."


PS: I don't have high memory right now. I never liked Space Jam. And I stole five minutes of your time hastening life. Fucking Nuts!(???)...

2 comments:

  1. Please on ur next post don't forget to remind us how long you've been sober.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will, but it's not really a big deal for me.

    ReplyDelete