Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sniff Sniff...

"Would this be the last Igbo girl I'd try to woo?" was one of the thoughts I was subconsciously shuffling in my mind as I strolled back home. I had just spent some money I really didn't feel happy spending hanging out with an Igbo girl who in turn promised to call me later. I wasn't expecting her to call. You gotta love Igbo girls. I was walking on one side of a dual main road with the traffic coming behind me. At that pace, I was in no hurry to get anywhere. On my left was the road and a settlement was on my right. I revisited the question about Igbo girls and tried to remember the ones in my past that would make me ignore the stereotype that makes them less desirable to folks who don't think money and lust are on the same family tree and assure myself that I can stay open to ladies of all tribes. None!, No. One. No. Suddenly, a couple came out of the darkening day to my right, turned and continued walking in the same direction I was walking. They were so close I could see the reflection of headligths off her fair skin. I guess I pay attention to details. But they were still far enough that I could not make sense of their dialogue. She was wearing a short khaki brown short, a cream pattern shirt that looked like a guys shirt from behind and a net like cap that gathered her hair loosely. The shirt stopped a little below her waist. She had a nylon bag with some content in it hanging by the fingers of her right hand while her left hand swung to give her walking balance. She was walking to the right of her partner who was wearing a longer short and a black tee shirt. He was really coordinating the conversation. They were both strutting close to six feet above the ground and totally ignorant of my existence. I could not tell if they were a couple in intimate relationship, but I knew they were close to eachother and I don't mean their walking distance. She must have had an itch, as she put her left hand into her shorts where her crack of her little cute ass is and made some inquiring moves. She took the hand directly to her face. I knew she sniffed it. She was not satisfied as she sent her hand back on the mission. She said something to her partner who had not noticed hand moves. Then she removed the hand and took it to his face. I thought he would flinch or do something else. He just replied to whatever she had just said. It was at that moment that I realised that I would like to do something that disgusting with a lady in public and not care who is watching...

No comments:

Post a Comment